Six actions you can take to help the campaign:
1. Sign the petition and then share on social media
2. Follow the campaign on Facebook.
3. Contact (by letter, e-mail or phone) the 6 politicians who represent you in State Parliament (5 Lower House & 1 Upper House). Ask for their commitment to implementing a Tasmanian Human Rights Act in the next term of parliament from 2018–2022.
Contact details for Lower House MPs.
Contact details for Upper House MPs.
If unsure of which electorate you live in visit.
4. Put your organisation/s forward as a ‘supportive organisation’. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss
5. Ask for your local group to be briefed on the campaign (Rotary, communal garden, swimming club, church group, school association – you name it, we will come) contact email@example.com to arrange a speaker to attend
6. Write a letter to your local paper explaining why you support the campaign: